Please could you spare 10 minutes to complete an online survey on behalf of Cardiff University’s School of Optometry & Vision Sciences.
The survey is for people with sight loss who are over 60 years of age.
More information about the survey can be found in the text below.
The survey is accessed via this link which will take you to a separate site that belongs to Cardiff University. https://app.onlinesurveys.jisc.ac.uk/s/cardiff/assist-project-survey
You can also contact the research team if you need assistance in completing the survey Dr Jennifer Acton [email protected] or by telephone on 02920870203, Dr Anju Vaidya [email protected]
Information from Cardiff University’s School of Optometry & Vision Sciences.
The reason for this survey is to find out about what helps people to navigate and access the support they need. We want to find out about the issues you’ve experienced in the past accessing health and social care, and local support services and venues.
- If you are over 60 years and have sight loss, would you be willing to help us by answering some questions to tell us about what you need to support your health and wellbeing?
- It will take about 10 minutes to complete this survey.
- Your participation is voluntary, and your answers are anonymous.
- Your answers will help us understand what people need from health and wellbeing services.
- We can’t promise that taking part will help you directly, but the information we get will help us to understand more about how services might be improved.
- The possible disadvantage of taking part is that answering questions about personal difficulties may make you feel upset or uncomfortable. If this does happen, we would advise taking a break and if you would like to speak to a member of the research team, you can contact us (see details below).
- If you need support in completing this survey, you may wish to ask for help from another person e.g. your caregiver, or if you’d like to complete the survey over the phone, please contact us (see below).
- This study is being organised by Cardiff University and is funded by Health and Care Research Wales.
- Further information and contact details: Dr Jennifer Acton [email protected] or by telephone on 02920870203, Dr Anju Vaidya [email protected]
Access the online survey here: ASSIST project survey | Jisc Online Surveys