As an organisation, Sight Life has lots of partners. We have partners who collaborate with us to support blind and partially sighted people; partners who fund our work; and partners with whom we have two-way referrals, making it easier for people to know who to speak to for particular services, perhaps unrelated to sight loss specific issues.
Interested in partnering with us? The information below may help you.
For nearly 150 years, Sight Life has worked in partnership with a wide range of companies to ensure people with any type or level of sight loss can enjoy fulfilled lives, both in their communities and beyond.
Partnerships have included:
- Advice and training to businesses to make them the company of choice for the thousands of people that live with sight loss;
- Staff volunteering opportunities to enhance community engagement programmes;
- In-kind support or commercial partnerships, allowing companies to raise the profile of their organisations, market products and services and benefit from tax-effective giving;
- Fundraising as a way of team building and enhancing morale;
- Getting involved in golf days and social events to network with other businesses.
Our population is ageing and there is an increase in some of the underlying causes of sight loss, such as diabetes and obesity. This means that the number of people with sight loss is set to double in the coming years. We already support thousands of people but we want to make an even greater impact, being there for those people who lose or have lost any level of sight, to ensure they can rebuild, enjoy and make the most of their lives.
We want to work with businesses not just to help us to financially enable our work but to help in its actual delivery.
Please contact us on 029 2039 8900 if you are interested in working with us. Tell us the type of partnership work that potentially interests you, and we will make sure you speak to the appropriate member of staff.
Read about how we have partnered with Cardiff Museum to help it to become more accessible to people with sight loss here.
Please contact us on 029 2039 8900 if you are interested in working with us. Tell us about the type of partnership work that potentially interests you, and we will make sure you speak to the appropriate member of staff.